HP 123 Laserjet Printer Setup
To use the HP printer services efficiently, you need to Download the HP 123 LaserJet printer drivers. Drivers are responsible for displaying the significant text or picture over the document. If you have not installed the respective printer and software for your device model you won’t be able to print the documents. In this post, we are going to share the simple step by step guidelines that can help you with HP 123 LaserJet Driver download on your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
HP LaserJet Printers SW Download: Guidelines To Follow
For 123.hp.com/setup Laserjet Printer Setup, you need to download the appropriate drivers and software on your device. Below, are the guidelines you can follow to download the necessary drivers for your HP LaserJet Printer:
- Important: If you are planning to use the Add printer wizard for the printer driver and software installation, you can skip the following guidelines and process with the steps mentioned on the ‘Drivers and Software’ page.
- Important: If your printer comes with the LCD panel, you may need the USB cable to connect your printer to the Wireless Network.
Visit the 123.hp.com/setup Laserjet Printer Setup to Download the Printer Drivers
- Go to the 123.hp.com/laserjet and click on the ‘Downloads’ option.
- Here, you need to find the drivers as per your printer model and then start the download process.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the task. When prompted, you need to choose the Connection type as Wireless Connection.
Visit the Software Downloads page for Driver Download
- You can visit the ‘support.hp.com’ and click on the ‘Software and Driver’ download option and then click on your printer.
- Now, you need to enter the product name, if prompted then choose the ‘Model’ from the list mentioned.
- Now, see the available software and drivers, and click on the appropriate option to begin the download process.
- Click a driver item you would like to download and then hit the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait until the driver downloading process gets completed.
- Click on the file you have downloaded, the file name will end with .exe extension. The file extraction will begin and the driver will be installed on your device.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process, and after that, you will be prompted to choose the Connection Type. Choose the connection type as ‘Wireless Connection’.
If Printer CD Available: Follow the Step Below:
You need to insert the software CD in the CD ROM driver. The software installer will detect the operating system language and show you the installation program’s main menu in the same language.
If the Installer program doe not get started in the 30 seconds, you need to proceed with the guidelines below:
- Click on the ‘start’ menu and then hit the ‘Run’ button.
- Now, you need to type the “ X:\SETUP.EXE (where X is the letter of the CD-ROM drive).”
- Hit the Ok button and proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the software installation process.
We hope that these simple guidelines will help you with the HP LaserJet Printers SW Download on your device. The mentioned steps are simple and easy to follow. If you still have a doubt or there is any other query regarding the driver download process. Contact the experts. The experts will provide you all the required help to download the HP Laserjet Driver and software on your device and make sure that you have the best printing experience. So, contact the experts and seek their advice to complete the task without any trouble.